Move requests from RDC to CloudKVS (Solved)

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

The first beta is coming with my one app and i must change from RDC to the Cloud KVS variant, because of the massive license cost from microsoft sql.

I have already experimented a bit, but it could not adjust to my situation, because I do not have the time.

For this reason I need a personalized example consisting of the KVS server and the app. With the RDC the code works very good and i know what to do, but with Cloud KVS i dont have the knowledge.

Here a few excerpts for the rdc query, which I now for Cloud KVS need:

CreateNewRoom and here a example of the sql request = (INSERT INTO rooms (room_id, first_text, second_text, timestamp, rating) VALUES (?,?,?, REPLACE(Replace(CONVERT (time, SYSDATETIME()),':', ''), '.',''), '0')

GetRooms
GetChats
PostNewChatMessage
LikeRoom
DislikeRoom
SearchForNewChatMessages
UploadPicture
GetOldest
GetNewest
etc...

by GetRooms i receive a list with the rooms and put him then in to my ULV in order to be able to act with it.

by GetChatMessages i receive the messages and put it in to my ULV.

By the RDC variant i work with Lists to access the data.

for more informations please start a conversation, by ordering the one gets my project to adjust it.

The one has to adapt my project to Cloud KVS and the same on the server application.

Tell me how much it costs for me.

See you.

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, maybe a silly question: couldn't you just substitute MySql/MariaDB to MS SQL, leaving the RDC mechanism as is?

udg

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I see. Did you explore MQTT option? I used it along with an RDC-like solution I developed time ago and it worked well for me.
The idea was RDC for DB related stuff, MQTT for realtime message management.
There should be one or more examples of MQTT applied to chat programs on the forum too.