Android Question MPAndroidCharts - Error

awakenblueheart

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,

I am using MPAndroidChart Library by Johan Schoeman. I got below error. Can someone guide what is wrong?

B4X:
mlc1.setBarData(2,5)
android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x0
   at android.content.res.Resources.getValue(Resources.java:892)
   at android.content.res.Resources.loadXmlResourceParser(Resources.java:1869)
   at android.content.res.Resources.getLayout(Resources.java:731)
   at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:318)
   at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:276)
   at com.github.mikephil.charting.components.MarkerView.setupLayoutResource(MarkerView.java:39)
   at com.github.mikephil.charting.components.MarkerView.<init>(MarkerView.java:29)
   at com.github.mikephil.charting.components.MyMarkerView.<init>(MyMarkerView.java:24)
   at mpandroidchartwrapper.multiBarChartWrapper.setBarData(multiBarChartWrapper.java:365)
   at awakenheart.myasschecker.student_statistics._draw_graph_6(student_statistics.java:827)
   at awakenheart.myasschecker.student_statistics._countgred(student_statistics.java:532)
   at awakenheart.myasschecker.student_statistics._statistiksubjek(student_statistics.java:1454)
   at awakenheart.myasschecker.student_statistics._activity_create(student_statistics.java:361)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:507)
   at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(BA.java:169)
   at awakenheart.myasschecker.student_statistics.afterFirstLayout(student_statistics.java:102)
   at awakenheart.myasschecker.student_statistics.access$000(student_statistics.java:17)
   at awakenheart.myasschecker.student_statistics$WaitForLayout.run(student_statistics.java:80)
   at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:587)
   at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
   at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:123)
   at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3683)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:507)
   at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:839)
   at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:597)
   at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Seems you are missing additional resorces in your project. did you copied all files correctly and use the correct additionalres directives in your project?
Without seeing you code we just can guess. Export your project as zip and upload it here

Upvote 0

awakenblueheart

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah, you're correct. Just copied some file in res folder from the library project file into my project file, then the error 'disappear' .

Thanks DonManfred

:D

Upvote 0

Duque

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
How could you solve it?
I do not know what files I should copy help me thanks

Upvote 0

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
How could you solve it?
I do not know what files I should copy help me thanks
Look in the /Object/res/xxxx folders of one of the B4A sample projects. There are folder with files that you need to copy to your project. Make sure you set the files to "read only" else they will be deleted when you compile the b4A project.

Upvote 0

Duque

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you I could solve it right in one of your comments in the bookstore, now I will donate to use thank you very much

#johan

Upvote 0