MS SQL Library

georgea

Licensed User
I think it would be ok but maybe a commit or a rollback would be better to start a new transaction automatically after ending it. Furthermore, the beggining of any executable SQL statement would be nice to start automatically a new transaction.

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Commit and Rollback now end a transaction so I have removed TransactionDispose. I decided not to try any automatic starts to a transaction to leave the programmer more control and make what is happening more obvious.

Attachments

• MSSQL1.5.zip
    3 KB · Views: 27

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

Moroz

Licensed User
Longtime User
On my PDA can not run the program with the library.
Error: Can not find filename or assembly "System.Data.SqlClient, versioned = 3.0.3600.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken =" or one of its dependencies.
Tell me what to do.
:BangHead:

mariocast

Licensed User
install sql server ce on win ce 6.0

hi, I'm using MSSQL and it work correctly with my psion pocket pc with wince4.2. Now I would like to use it in a panel pc with ce6.0 Intel i486 with NET CF 2 installed.
my software doesn't work because I need sql cab installation for wince...

somebody can help me?? where can I find it??

thank you!

mariocast

Licensed User
hi, I'm using MSSQL and it work correctly with my psion pocket pc with wince4.2. Now I would like to use it in a panel pc with ce6.0 Intel i486 with NET CF 2 installed.
my software doesn't work because I need sql cab installation for wince...

somebody can help me?? where can I find it??

thank you!

I FOUND IT, in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\SmartDevices\SDK\SQL Server\Client\v2.0\wce500\x86

thank you.