my book "China, Facts Outside the Box", Now on Amazon

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,
Today I feel so happy to see the sample copy of my first ever book about my travels around the world.
The first book is about China, where I lived more than 5 years.. and a quick comparative reflections contrasting the Chinese
social system (political, economic, and social), with that of the United States of America (representing the West)
I self-published the book because I found this is the most cost-effective and quick way to have the book out.

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It looks interesting. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your release!
I hope you'll be able so see some sales this holiday season.
I assume that Mohamed Osman Ali is your pseudonym.

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey Beja,

the photo on the cover doesn't make you justice! You look younger on the avatar ..

ps: don't pay any attention to my words.. it's pure envy..eheh

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you wanted to know how the United Sates is a one-party system, while China is a multi-party system, then read on...

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks wonder for the kind words and sorry for the late reply.. I also wish you all the best.
Yes the name is mine.

Note:
If you don't have Kindle device then you can install the free Kindle app, written by Amazon.. and then purchase the book for $3 ~ $4, and read it with the Kindle APP.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…