My first app on iOS Appstore

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys,
To be honest, I'm an anti Apple just because their strict, closed ecosystem. I made some high profit Android apps with B4A until Google ban my account. I thought I will stop making app then Erel introduced B4i (thank you so much Erel). I tried to more open to Apple, I learned how to code, to deal with pages (not activities), with no-service... Oh, I even bought an old iPhone to test app, an old Macbook to submit app to Appstore. And today I'm proud to say my first iOS app is available on their store. It's really a big step of "our relationship" :D

Ps: I'm sorry I didn't mention the name of my app, just because it's about my country culture and its language is not English.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ps: I'm sorry I didn't mention the name of my app, just because it's about my country culture and its language is not English.

Both arguments are good reason to publish it.. diverse culture enriches life.

Congratulations :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
congratulations susu :)

why don't you open a new android account and try again your luck with google??
and why was you account banned?

D

Deleted member 103

Welcome to the Apple world.:)
(I am also not Apple fans :D )

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
congratulations susu :)

why don't you open a new android account and try again your luck with google??
and why was you account banned?

It's a long story, I mentioned in another thread. Of course, I will back to Google Play Store. I bought new PC, new internet connection, I just need to borrow a credit card from my friends (it's hardest part).

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Depending on where you are, you can get debit cards from your bank.. credit card is not necessary.
But read GGL regulations carefully next time.

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Depending on where you are, you can get debit cards from your bank.. credit card is not necessary.
But read GGL regulations carefully next time.

Google Play ban developer not only account so if I create new debit card, they will ban me again.