B4J Question MySQL connection problem

besoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I have a problem connecting to MySQL server. When I connect, I get the next error.

Interestingly, I can normally connect from other programs like MSAccess, MySqlManager,..

I tried various solutions from the Internet and also different versions of drivers, but without success.

I'm working on B4J 7.00 and JDK1.8.0_160 and mysql-connector-java-8.0.15.jar
Until yesterday, everything was normal.

besoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the reply,

"jdbc:mysql://localhost/db?useUnicode=true&useJDBCCompliantTimezoneShift=true&useLegacyDatetimeCode=false&serverTimezone=" + TimeZone.getDefault().getID();

How to use this Timezone parameter in the connction URL strings ? I can not figure out how to write a string with this parameter. Part of what is this parameter?

Upvote 0

besoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the reply,
The connection works (I was done right), but now I get the answer that access is not allowed to the user.
Problems began when we shifted the clock from the winter to the summer time, everything seemed normal before.
If I watch the system time of the server and the time on my computer, they are exactly the same.
In the meantime, I moved the database to another provider, where everything works smoothly.

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…