Android Question Need a hint as where to look for cause of crash

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Roger Daley, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Roger Daley

Roger Daley Well-Known Member Licensed User

Hi All

Code I was working on has crashed in such a way I don't know where to start or even how to ask a sensible question.

Embarrassing truth:
    Attached is a screen shot of running code in debug mode. Code is too large to upload.
    All was working, I did some minor stuff, came back some hours later and ran the code, this is the result. Obviously I have done something other than what I was working on.
    Latest back up was two days ago. [ Further embarrassment]

Obviously the problem can't be identified from the screen shot attached but some clue as to where I should start looking would be appreciated.

Regards Roger

Attached Files:

2. RandomCoder

RandomCoder Well-Known Member Licensed User

Is there a chance that you've altered a Designer Script? Maybe open the designer and check that your scripts work.

Roger Daley likes this.
  3. KMatle

KMatle Expert Licensed User

First of all: Check all the warnings (like "file not added") and fix them. After that select "clean project" (menue) and try again. If the error still occurs we will take another look.

Roger Daley likes this.
  4. Roger Daley

Roger Daley Well-Known Member Licensed User

Thanks Guys,

Problem solved, I had removed the wrong TTF file. I knew I had done something really dumb, I didn't think this would cause an explosion of errors.

Thanks again for your help.
    Regards Roger

PS Making backup file immediately

RandomCoder likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice