Need Assistance

Saj

Licensed User
Hi, I'm looking for someone to help me write a GPS program as I don't have a software background. If you have such experience and are willing to help me out I would be happy to compensate you for your efforts. Saj (I can also be contacted in email: [email protected]).

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, Im also interested in some GPS app devolpement, so I'll be glad to help in what ever way I can...
Maybe we can even join forces....and develop both apps...

Saj

Licensed User
Hi, I'm looking for someone to help me write a GPS program as I don't have a software background. If you have such experience and are willing to help me out I would be happy to compensate you for your efforts. Saj (I can also be contacted in email: [email protected]).
Hi Cableguy, just seen ur reply to the original assistance request. I'm still finding my feet with basic4ppc. I've been investigating the GUI and comports...
Jointly developing GPS apps sounds great - what did u have in mind? I basically want start off with movinf maps and go on from there.
Cheers

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My primary intention is to cerate a "gps Logger" of sort...
I'm my new line of work, sometimes we need to go from customer shop to customer shop, and we don't alway know were the location is (geographically), so I thought of creating a "contacts" alike app were I could add the gps coordinates, and then with a click have a goto, in the main gps program...