Need B4A Developer/Consultant to help Migrate app

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a large app in production that was written for Palm and WM that I'd like to convert to Android. Utilizes HTTP Web Services, Bar Code Scanning, Bluetooth (RFCOMM), GPS, FTP, Wi-fi. I've been working with B4A for a couple months and have all the tables and back-end built and a lot of the functionality but need someone to make sure it's designed and built the best possible and work through some of required functionality.

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a large app in production that was written for Palm and WM that I'd like to convert to Android. Utilizes HTTP Web Services, Bar Code Scanning, Bluetooth (RFCOMM), GPS, FTP, Wi-fi. I've been working with B4A for a couple months and have all the tables and back-end built and a lot of the functionality but need someone to make sure it's designed and built the best possible and work through some of required functionality.
Hi There, can you give more details about what exactly is needed, i might be able to help you.

Email me at [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.
Walter

boastrike

Licensed User
Longtime User
Geoff,

If you can send me some more information on what you are looking at, we could be of help. Most of our development has been with HTTP and bluetooth laser scanning. We have experience with WM as well. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks, Jim