Need experienced B4A and B4I developers

mindful

Licensed User
Hello all,

I am starting a project for a client of mine - it's a VPN/SmartDNS/Proxy solution.

Since I 'experienced' only the B4J part of the B4X familly, I will provide the backend for this solution with the help of ABMaterial but I can't do the client apps

The project will be structured in 3 production stages.
1. VPN
2. SmartDNS
3. Proxy (if it can be done)

The app in the first stage needs to have basic functionality (data will be pulled from the backend via http):
- User login/register
- Connect to vpn server (L2TP/IPsec, OpenVPN)
- Switch server (connect to another server)
- Run in background

The first stage needs to be ready before christmas so it's about 2 months. This is an early stage 'presentation' of the project as I want to know if someone from this community is interested in this kind of project and if it can be done (I have no experience developing for Android or iOS). The budget is flexible depending on your experience, portofolio and delivery time.

There are many apps that provide the requirements of this project on the app stores so please check them out as we do not want to reinvent the wheel.

If someone is interested and has experience with this kind of apps please contact me via pm and we will continue the discussion there.

Best regards,