Android Question Need Help.. Google Maps (Street View) Problem..

I have an old on going project which uses GoogleMaps + GoogleMapsExtras to show the Maps + StreetView panoramic images.
The problem is that I got an error when using the streetView:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No virtual method getStreetViewPanorama()Lcom/google/android/gms/maps/StreetViewPanorama; in class Lcom/google/android/gms/maps/StreetViewPanoramaView; or its super classes (declaration of 'com.google.android.gms.maps.StreetViewPanoramaView' appears in base.apk)
at uk.co.martinpearman.b4a.com.google.android.gms.maps.StreetViewPanoramaView.GetStreetViewPanorama(StreetViewPanoramaView.java:29)
The only solution I managed to find to make it work again is to use an old version of B4A (B4A 6) that use a reference to an old version of GooglePlayServices:
B4X:
    #AdditionalRes: D:\Android\android-sdk\extras\google\google_play_services\libproject\google-play-services_lib\res, com.google.android.gms
along with old versions of GoogleMaps and GoogleMapsExtras (1.01 / 1.80)
But now when I tried to add Firebase Notitications to the app I had to install additional repositories (Android Support Repository / Google Repository) but this force the SDK to use a new version of GooglePlayServices which is not compatible GoogleMaps (1.01)

Thank you @warwound for your great work, my project won't even start without your libraries, but I hope if you could update the library and replace the deprecated method with the new one šŸ¤žI think that would fix my problem..

Upvote 0