Need help on USB serial.

DaOne

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am willing to pay someone to help me with this Lib. I would like to have a list of connected devices so I can select the one I want to connect to. I want this to stay persistent so that next time the app is started it will try to reconnect to that device. I am trying to learn but I do best if shown by example. I am willing to pay someone to create that example for me to get me through this roadblock. Thanks.

DaOne

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, I figured it might be an hour of someones time. I am just looking for a basic example not a full polished app. I am lost. What should I be paying for something like this?

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, I figured it might be an hour of someones time. I am just looking for a basic example not a full polished app. I am lost. What should I be paying for something like this?
Well there are a few examples already in the forum if you search for for them I'm sure you'll find them. Let me know if you can't find them I'm currently working on some usb projects I might be able to help you.

Cheers,
Walter

DaOne

Licensed User
Longtime User
I see the examples and I am able to get those working. The big issue is I want a list to come up like it does with bluetooth to select an adapter. I want it to save that setting and use it every time the app (service) starts.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
how do you attach more than 1 usb device? are using a usb hub or something?

DaOne

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes on the hub. There will be up to 3 devices plugged in at the same time.

jdarg

Licensed User
Longtime User
PM me as much detail as you can [email protected] (that's 'oh' seven ones 'oh') and I may have time this week to put this together.

There's going to be a cost difference between a rough "proof of concept" vs. a production quality library and required details, so I think you need to think about which one you really need because you seem to be asking for both.