Need help with character in WebBrowser Agrahams library.

Discussion in 'Questions (Windows Mobile)' started by superbabicka, Nov 17, 2008.

1. superbabicka

superbabicka Member Licensed User

Hi,

I make desktop app, and I use WebBrowser.dll from Agraham.
    So I use web.DocumentText = "Html code goes here ....", and I use Javascript in HTML code that i writing into web.DocumentText, but on application start, give me error that i don't have ";" in my javascript function in html code.

I have ";" im 100% sure, becouse like html document that code works great, but when i put this code into web.DocumentText = "HERE...." on open application give me error.

I know that This library use Internet Explorer engine for running web. And im Web developer for long time, also i know how must be Javascript writen to resolve any error in IE 6, or 7.

Now i need to ask some another method, I think thet here i must use ENCODED CHARACTER for ";" So when DBasic create HTML document the ";" goes to be real like in html document using this encoded character.

Any Idea..
    Thanks

2. Cableguy

Cableguy Expert Licensed User

Try to find out the ASCII value of the ";" character and then use that value in the string, like this:

String="some words"&Chr(code)&"the rest of the string...."

3. superbabicka

Yeah Great

Yes, that is great idea, but i know that Chr(34) is Enter actually, but i don't know what number is ";"

Thanks for your replay

4. superbabicka

I found it.

Anyway thanks for help, i found character its Chr(59) ";"

Thanks Gyes.

5. Cableguy

Cableguy Expert Licensed User

you can get it using the oposite funcion....

msgbox(ASC(";"))

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice