Need help with error message

skmobile

Licensed User
Hi everybody,

I'm new here, this is my first posting. Some days ago I registered Basic4ppc an I'm really happy with its functionality. However, today I played a bit with HTTP since I need an application for my pocket pc and got an error message which doesn't tell me enough. :sign0085:

I created a very simple program, the code is from the documentation, see attached project View attachment 2214. It runs great on the pc, but on the pocket pc I get this message when running the compiled (Alt+1) executable (if necessary I could try to translate it):

View attachment 2215

What's wrong? I tried it with and without HTTP.dll on the pocket pc, also compiled with Alt+4 for QVGA, and ran the uncompiled source directly from Basic4ppc on the device. No success at all. :(

skmobile

Licensed User
install the CF messages cab this should give you a bit more info
there should be a download there somewhere
Thanks a lot! I had to install the messages for both CF2 and CF3.5. I found them here (in the german windows):

C:\Programme\Microsoft.NET\SDK\CompactFramework\ v2.0\WindowsCE\Diagnostics\ System_SR_DE_wm.cab
C:\Programme\Microsoft.NET\SDK\CompactFramework\ v3.5\WindowsCE\Diagnostics\ NETCFv35.Messages.DE.wm.cab

Now I encounter a problem which should not be caused by B4P. I will solve it, playing with the network settings... ;)

Screenshot2.jpg

Last edited: