Need Help with VB6 to Basic4PPC

Wisnoodles

I have a source code of a game I want to put in Pocket PC format. Currently the code is in Visual Basic 6 but I need help transferring it to Basic4PPC. I have little program experience and don't even know where to start. This is a freeware text football game in the realm of the Madden Games (i.e. completely configurable from 8 to 32 teams, edit players, teams, coaches, keeps track of League Stats, Champions, and All Time Records). I will keep this game freeware once it is built. If you would like to see the code and build the game or think you might be able to help me, please respond back here or email me. Currently I can run the game in PocketDOS but would like to run as a standalone. This game is very addiciting. PLEASE HELP.:sign0085::sign0104:

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
How much code is there? Best if you can give me file names and sizes. Can you Zip them up? If so then what is the final zip file size?

Is it a console application? As a text application it sounds as though it is.

If I can get hold of the code I will have a look at it and tell you how viable (or not) it would be to get it on PPC using either VB.NET or Basic4PPC.

Wisnoodles

The file size zipped is 292KB. Unzipped it is 1.95MB I can send you the file for the source code, I appreciate the quick response. Email me.

Last edited: