Need PPC.

cdeane

I bought my damaged hx2795b for $50(It served me well).
Im in a point in time were I need to buy a new PPC.

Any sugesttion would be great($500 +/-).
Thinking of geting another 2795b

What do you think?

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you don't mind a small screen and would like to combine it with phone features and a camera then take a look at the XDA Stellar.
I've just got one and the clarity of the screen is superb.
Now that I have sooooo much connectivity I'm spoilt for choice.
Of course my Axim X51v will always stay with me for when I need that little bit extra screen real-estate.

Check out here for more on the XDA Stellar... http://www.4winmobile.com/forums/4wm-reviews-hardware/13075-o2-xda-stellar-review.html
It comes in various other guises such as HTC Kaiser etc.

Regards,
RandomCoder

cdeane

Sorry for the long delay,I had technical problems.
I have looked in to the XDA Stellar and loved it,however I have found numerous negative reviews.
I would love to here reviews from other users from here or other comments on other products they love to use(IT MUST BE COMPATIBLE WITH BASIC 5.00 OR LATER).

If anyone would like to chime in on the ipaq,then I would like to hear from you to.

FYI,the damage I had on my ipaq was that the center of the screen was dead and could not even use the align screen(bought a new screen with the same out come).

Woinowski

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've got the HTC P4350...

... and love it. Especially for Working with B4PPC (5.0 to 6.01 work, Installed .NET CF2.0 on Memory Card). Only Disadvantages from my point of view:

• Slightly too large, needs pouch or case for protection: Not very handy for a mobile phone solution
  • Screen could be larger and have VGA: But then it would be even more difficult to carry and use as phone
  • Windows Mobile 5.0, not 6.0, no update yet (or ever???)

The XDAStellar/ HTC Kaiser seem to be successors or slightly superior alternatives. So I'd say: Have a look at in a a brick&mortar shop, the P4350 comes under different OEM brands, so should be the Kaiser. Or look at www.htc.com.