Needing B4X Dev

lucasheer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello!

I own a small software company in the United States. We mainly do website/eCommerce design and app development. It's mostly been me, but I am started to get extremely overloaded, so I am looking for someone that can help with the projects. Most apps are for small business management.

For B4X development, I will create and pass on database structures, web API & production URL + documentation, and the project scope required for the development of the app.

B4X Skills wanted:
  • Elegant app design
  • B4XPages
  • KeyValueStore
  • HTTPJob
  • JSON
  • Firebase Notifications
  • Shared Project Modules
Other Skills: (Definitely not required):
  • PHP & Laravel
  • HMTL/CSS/JS & Bootstrap
  • MySQL, PHPMyAdmin
  • Linux, SSH, NGINX
  • GitHub
If you are interested, please send me a message and your portfolio. I can send some of my existing websites/apps to show what I am looking for.

Thank you!

Last edited:

darabon

Hello!

I own a small software company in the United States. We mainly do website/eCommerce design and app development. It's mostly been me, but I am started to get extremely overloaded, so I am looking for someone that can help with the projects. Most apps are for small business management.

For B4X development, I will create and pass on database structures, web API & production URL + documentation, and the project scope required for the development of the app.

B4X Skills wanted:
  • Elegant app design
  • B4XPages
  • KeyValueStore
  • HTTPJob
  • JSON
  • Firebase Notifications
  • Shared Project Modules
Other Skills: (Definitely not required):
  • PHP & Laravel
  • HMTL/CSS/JS & Bootstrap
  • MySQL, PHPMyAdmin
  • Linux, SSH, NGINX
  • GitHub
If you are interested, please send me a message and your portfolio. I can send some of my existing websites/apps to show what I am looking for.

Thank you!
I love to work in your company remotely, maybe?
(My skills: PHP codeigniter,nodejs,b4x,c#)

Hi my name is Adriano I'm Brazilian.
I have a great knowledge in vb6, Asp etc. programming logic, mysql database, sqlserver and oracle.
I learned b4a myself and create some apps, I would like to venture a little more. Only to gain knowledge.
If interested

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i think erel can delete this thread. i don't understand why someone puts a thread saying he is looking for a candidate but does not respond to offers.
if he is not looking anymore for devs then he should say that at least.

Last edited: