.NET Framework on a pantech Duo Running WM6

Louis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi. A friend of mine wants to run a one of my programs. However he tried installing the .NET CF 2.0 on his device and it told him he must uninstall the prior .NET CF from his device which happens to be newer than the one he is trying to install. He gets some interesting errors when he runs any of my programs that includes the ControlEvents.dll. A couple of them were things like the entire program wasn't read, only 24 lines read, strange things like this. I'll ask him what the errors were and edit this post to include them once I get a better understanding of what his troubles were. Thanks.

Louis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi. Sure did, and those are the only ones my friend is having trouble with using this type of phone. Everyone else using smartphones and Pocket PC who have ran my software are having no problems whatsoever. Maybe he is doing something wrong? I don't own a Smartphone, only a Pocket PC so I'm not much help to the Smartphone crowd. Thanks a bunch!

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@ Louis

I'm pretty sure that the user KaiyureBoy is a dummy user, used only to spamm the Forum...
See his other posts..