[new feature] Show me the code

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ah..Oh.. Looks like the meaning of my message is lost in languiage conversion. Please forgive my English as my mother language is Hindi. Thanks to Erel who gave me the honor to translate B4A IDE language in Hindi.

2019-11-17_013851.png

And I have plan to make Android app with our local language support.

So coming to the point, the choice of English word "beginner" was wrong as it in no way matches with me. It should be better to say "An Expert in Xbase++, Autohotkey etc. Learning Java and B4A". Since I have been developing software for more than 25 years professionally and like Erel (who made paid B4X) I make paid applications for my clients and have paid each of my B4A subscription from the earnings from these developments, it would be much better to say "A Professional Developer Learning Java and B4A"
Ahh..they are quite a mouthful but better than wrong "Beginner" concept which most of our members took for it.

Lets keep it as "Learner" hence on, this makes more sense.

I think it gets a little bit complicated with b4xlibs.
This I understand is the quite a problematic for this new feature (unziping and showing the relevant code) that's why I had exclaimed.
WOW ! WOW !!
Never thought that can be possible !!!

Now that Erel has clarified and closed it, so no more question about it.

But, it can be interesting to study what has been done and how in a b4xlib. I have done it to study some b4xlibs from Erel.
This IS my point of the message.
This was somehow lost in the wrong "Beginner" notion.
I do open the .bas file and study them. And now also the b4xlibs. But to get in the IDE itself was suddenly a very huge help, at least for me. All the hard work of unzip/show (somehow) was to be done by the IDE itself.

Now no more confusion about this feature and hope no more confusion to "Beginners". We are "Learners" for B4A, as of now, till we get enough free times from our earning schedule.

Regards,

Anand