New Version 6.01

Discussion in 'Questions (Windows Mobile)' started by IansResearch, Dec 27, 2007.

1. IansResearch

IansResearch Member Licensed User

Hi

Can run my program using SQLite in the IDE no problem.
    When I try to compile the program to Device Exe I get the following error message.

error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'SQLite' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Data' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    Line number: 21

Line: Cmd.New1("",Con.Value)

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. IansResearch

IansResearch Member Licensed User

Fixed

Copied SQLDesktop.DLL SQLDevice.DLL from libraries folder to Application folder.

Works fine now.

3. DieterR

DieterR Member Licensed User

Version 6 runs with Admin rights only

Hi,
    I installed the new version in the same way as the previous versions under Win XP, that means with admin rights and selected "all users". Additionally I have done the registration process (license) under admin rights.

When I try to start B4P as a normal user, after few seconds an error message appears:

"An error has occured during the registration process. Error message: Requested registry access is not allowed. Please contact ..."

I spend a lot of time (using a Registry Monitor) to find out which registry entries are causing the error. After I have changed the rights at many (!!!) registry entries the new version runs. :sign0148:

But this can't be a proper solution ...