iOS Question no valid 'aps-environment' entitlement string found for application

wl

Licensed User
Longtime User
I succesfully installed a test push application (using B4X server) to one device using the B4iBridge (see other posts ;-)

I now redid the thing on another device and it seems there is an error connecting to the B4X Push server while hitting the /devicetoken path.

The error is:

Error getting token: <B4IExceptionWrapper: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=3000 "no valid 'aps-environment' entitlement string found for application" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=no valid 'aps-environment' entitlement string found for application}>

The device on which it is not working is running iOS 10. In between no changes on certificates or provisioning profile have been made (and both devices are included in the provisioning profile)

After: I created a new provisioning profile: no success ...

I came across https://support.iterable.com/hc/en-...-Debugging-Push-Notifications-Not-Registering but this is, of course; for XCode ...

There seems to have been some changes in iOS 10 / Xcode 8 ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Last edited:

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
did you add this to project region attiributes ? :
B4X:
#Entitlement: <key>aps-environment</key><string>production</string>

I succesfully installed a test push application (using B4X server) to one device using the B4iBridge (see other posts ;-)

I now redid the thing on another device and it seems there is an error connecting to the B4X Push server while hitting the /devicetoken path.

The error is:

Error getting token: <B4IExceptionWrapper: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=3000 "no valid 'aps-environment' entitlement string found for application" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=no valid 'aps-environment' entitlement string found for application}>

The device on which it is not working is running iOS 10. In between no changes on certificates or provisioning profile have been made (and both devices are included in the provisioning profile)

After: I created a new provisioning profile: no success ...

I came across https://support.iterable.com/hc/en-...-Debugging-Push-Notifications-Not-Registering but this is, of course; for XCode ...

There seems to have been some changes in iOS 10 / Xcode 8 ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Reactions: wl
Upvote 0