Share My Creation Noisy Dialer

Other than the B4A chat app, I think this is the first real app I have listed here, so here goes.

Noisy Dialer was intended for folks that may be age challenged or have some other problem seeing small buttons and tiny text on their phone dialer. It says what key is pressed as you dial, although that can be turned off.

It has all of the needed features of a modern dialer I think, but I would like some opinions on its operation. Many in the chat have seen this app before. I wrote it as an exercise about 2 years ago, and I drag it out sometimes and pass it around.

I don't think it will ever make it to the play store but I really would like some comments and suggestions. The app will not make itself your default dialer, so you can play with it and use it as you wish, and uninstall it at any time. The app is available at the link below.

Noisy Dialer

Thanks,

--- Jem

Attachments

• dialer.png
    dialer.png
    420.8 KB · Views: 5,489
Last edited:

eps

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Jem

It looks good - I might have a play with it at some time...

Why don't you think you'll put it in the Play Store?

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
There is a certain seniors group that has taken an interest in licensing the app.

--- Jem

KitCarlson

Licensed User
Longtime User
When I press the back key it seems to say, "den".

I would like a mode to repeat number string, then, "would you like to dial this number?". Then be able to confirm.

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
Actually, it says "damn", it's a bit of humor for the backspace key as it deletes. In fact, you can make any of the keys say anything you'd like, in any language in the Options. I think I like the idea of it reading the number back before dialing.

Thanks,

--- Jem

Dogbonesix

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you help in in the right direction create to a Dialer that is about is about 80% of vertical or include the clipboard information as below?
Thanks for any input.
BetterDialer.png