Note4 vs Alpha

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm about to change my smartphone, so I have pin it down to 2 choices...
Both Samsung Galaxy family devices, the Note4 and the Alpha.
Which one would you choose? Any experiences to share about any of them?

Thanks

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User
Have Note 2. I love it, will upgrade to note 4 soon. The s-pen is a must have for me now ... :)

KMatle

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I had a 6" Chinese phone (Star Hd9000+) and after that I decided to buy a Samsung S4. Ok, technically the S4 has a better hardware but I was a bit disapointed about the S4. Much more expensive and not that far away from the Hd9000+.

And yes, I would like to have a Note 4 but it's 640€ here in Germany. Too expensive for what you get.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I also had the note2... It was the best phone I ever had. One day, while working, I forgot it on my van's hood... Though it was assured, i needed to make a western to have a new phone from them. They considerated it as a "simple loss"

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I had a 6" Chinese phone (Star Hd9000+) and after that I decided to buy a Samsung S4. Ok, technically the S4 has a better hardware but I was a bit disapointed about the S4. Much more expensive and not that far away from the Hd9000+.

And yes, I would like to have a Note 4 but it's 640€ here in Germany. Too expensive for what you get.
I also had the S4... It went swimming in a working day... I was not too happy about the phone... Given its specs I expected a lot more "woaooow factor"