Notification from Google Play

D

Deleted member 103

Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Seeing the problems your are all faceing with google play I even deleted all keywords I have used in my app.
I guess the only way for staying alive is to have app name only in native language ... We are skared each day by app removal and that is the reality ..
I may look pesimist .... we have to be aware that closing an account is done without prior notificatification like someone gives you no chance in life when you make the first mistake . too said

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
This particular app has been disabled as a policy strike. If your developer account is still in good standing, you may revise and upload a policy compliant version of this application as a new package name.

As they described ..it looks like you can upload the app again under new package name ..so this is still a plus.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please upload your description and keywords to understand better the reason of removal ! ..or if you already found out please let us know.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I used these keywords.
First time I did a research to see if the keywords are helping the app or not ... I guess they have a small apport to your app discoverability but more important are the downloads.
You do have a bunch of keywords indeed . The say it is not allowed to have excesive keywords ...it is not the poing now in finding those keywords that were not liked because the event is consumed ... as I said previously I even did not used any keywords ..I do wait for google to find something inapropriate for their heads.

Thanks for sharing .

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Never list "keywords" in your description on Google Play. Just simply give a clear description of what your app is about. This is a sure fire way to get suspended.

If they don't ask for it then don't give it.
Opera, Amazon, and Mobango require keywords when listing. Google uses a different search algorithm.