notify icon dilema

tremara1

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have used this before on my device (cingular 8125 wm5) these apps still work fine. When I copy this test to my device the 'hide' button removes the form but no icon appears on the today screen and if I check for running apps it does not show and I cannot restart the app without cold booting. The code I used was copied from a working app.I have included the code for the test app.
It must be something I am missing, I dont suppose it has anything to do with the fact I have updated to windows 7 on my PC??
Trevor
Ballarat Victoria Australia

tremara1

Licensed User
Longtime User
it works??

One thing I did not try was to copy the dz, ni library files from a working app to the new app folder on my device...and guess what...it works. This brings me to a bit of a request is there some way of knowing if I have the correct(latest) versions of the library files. Especially the user created ones..I know there is a very comprehensive list of these libraries but I have found before that when I get libraries from here I dont always get the latest version...my bad usually. Perhaps a central repository of these files for download so someone can make sure the versions in this central place are current. Just a thought....thanks
Trevor

tremara1

Licensed User
Longtime User
i'll change....I promise

Unfortuneately my system is not as organised as it should be..... I hereby swear to spend some time to organise my files and libraries so I dont get these dumb errors. Everyone else can do it so I should be able to do it too.
Thanks
Trevor