notify icon dilema

Discussion in 'Questions (Windows Mobile)' started by tremara1, Oct 30, 2009.

1. tremara1

tremara1 Active Member Licensed User

I have used this before on my device (cingular 8125 wm5) these apps still work fine. When I copy this test to my device the 'hide' button removes the form but no icon appears on the today screen and if I check for running apps it does not show and I cannot restart the app without cold booting. The code I used was copied from a working app.I have included the code for the test app.
    It must be something I am missing, I dont suppose it has anything to do with the fact I have updated to windows 7 on my PC??
    Trevor
    Ballarat Victoria Australia

2. tremara1

it works??

One thing I did not try was to copy the dz, ni library files from a working app to the new app folder on my device...and guess what...it works. This brings me to a bit of a request is there some way of knowing if I have the correct(latest) versions of the library files. Especially the user created ones..I know there is a very comprehensive list of these libraries but I have found before that when I get libraries from here I dont always get the latest version...my bad usually. Perhaps a central repository of these files for download so someone can make sure the versions in this central place are current. Just a thought....thanks
    Trevor

3. Ariel_Z

Ariel_Z Active Member Licensed User

You had them not updated in your /libraries folder?

4. tremara1

i'll change....I promise

Unfortuneately my system is not as organised as it should be..... I hereby swear to spend some time to organise my files and libraries so I dont get these dumb errors. Everyone else can do it so I should be able to do it too.
    Thanks
    Trevor

5. Ariel_Z

Ariel_Z Active Member Licensed User

It's worth it - if you have the latest version under your Basic4ppc/libraries, Basic4ppc automatically copies it (when you compile) to the right place.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice