NSBasic To B4PPC

ceaser

Licensed User
Hi All

I need help!!:sign0085::sign0085:

I have this Land Surveying Program that is written in NSBasic, that I want converted to B4PPC. Is there anybody out there that will help me do this at a cost?

Thanks
Michael

maXim

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi ceaser,

which version of NS BASIC? (5.1...7.0 for CE or other?)

ceaser

Licensed User
Hi

The complete suit consists of 7 different programs:

1. Main Program - opening jobs, importing data, exporting data, etc. This program also calls the other programs. I had to split it up, as NSBasic could not handle all the coding in one program.
2. Data - here you enter all your design info: horizontal alignment, vertical alignment, crossfalls, widths, Tin Model, Coordinates, etc.
3. Field - this is used in the field connected to either a Engineering Level, Total Station or GPS to setout profile pegs, coordinates, batterboards, layer checks,etc.
4. COGO - here you can do calculations like Joins, Polars, Intersections, Area By coordinates, Arc calcs, etc
5. Map - here I have used Franson Tools to load up a map and sync it to a GPS.

I have not counted all the line coding, but it is close to about 30 000 lines.

I am attaching the coding for the COGO.

Thanks
Michael
6. CAD - busy with it using B4PPC!
7. Stock - used in the field to measure stockpile\pit volumes using a Total Station or GPS

maXim

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi ceaser,

this work is not impossible... But it would be better to redo a detailed analysis and develop the software directly into Basic4PPC.

ceaser

Licensed User
Hi

Sorry, I forgot to mention something. The graphics in NSBasic is very crude, that is one one the reasons why I decided to try B4PPC. When I wanted to add graphics to my program, like plotting points, measure the distance between 2 points, or calculating the area by tapping on the points, I found that I was very limited.

Thanks
Michael

bdiscount

Licensed User
Michael
I have both NSbasic and B4ppc. I haven't used Ns since I got B4ppc. I have been looking for a project(I'm retired) for a while If you want you could email me the ns code and the requirements with any tech needed and graphics if you have any.
I have the Dell Axim X51v (wm5) and the Ipaq 111(wm6)
[email protected]