Bug? Obfuscated Images

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi.
when i compile my app with obfuscated mode, this remove all images of design internal.
For example, i have a pane with BitmapDrawable, when i compile on release obfuscated this remove my image and i see only a white background, all anothers views too, dont have image on obfuscated.

Im using v3.50

Obs: the release normal and debug show image normal, only obfuscated remove the images.

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i have find the problem, its the google chrome.
Sometimes the google chrome use a lot of memory and bug all .jar made in b4j
i dont know why, only on obfuscated this bug and dont show images.
if i close the google chrome i see images normal no bugs, i will try make a video when this happens

Roycefer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Google Chrome has its own Task Manager in Settings>More Tools>Task Manager. You can see what the description is of that particular Chrome process. The fact that it didn't close any of your opened tabs suggests it might be a poorly behaved Chrome Extension.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
blame facebook for adding all that junk and using too much resources.

I noticed (.net) app slow downs aswell at a customer's workstation and it appeared that facebook was also the cause.

close that tab and all ran fine again.

I don't know if google has something like the tab utilities mod add on where you can unload tabs when they are not used for some time, that really helps.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
just had another look at the movie, Chrome is using about 2 gig of memory?!?

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The FireFox that I use here barely needs 300Mb with 18 tabs.

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes i will use this, the problem its the users, will open my app and dont see nothing.
i know fix, but users no =(, i have sent my .jar to my friend and he have same problem.
this is a big problem for public apps

obs: all extensions are not actived

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
nop, release normal and debug it the google chrome are with the bug.
i dont know what the cause of this bug on chrome, but a lot of users have this.
i have made my app public and much users are reporting the same.

i only dont understand why the memory use interfer on my app o_O

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That's indeed strange.

I experience weird issues with iTunes aswell that doesn't make sense. (not really relate to a B4x product I mean)

Like tab'ing in another program you see the tab happening in iTunes aswell, like it's capturing all inputs.