Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear All,

Greetings,
Regarding to PDFViewer at link
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/pdfium-pdfview2.102756/

Thanks for creator Mr.DonManfred,

I have an error at runing the App., it gave me the following error:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Activity (main) Create, isFirst = true **
** Activity (main) Resume **
onError()
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for long com.shockwave.pdfium.PdfiumCore.nativeOpenDocument(int, java.lang.String) (tried Java_com_shockwave_pdfium_PdfiumCore_nativeOpenDocument and Java_com_shockwave_pdfium_PdfiumCore_nativeOpenDocument__ILjava_lang_String_2)
at com.shockwave.pdfium.PdfiumCore.nativeOpenDocument(Native Method)
at com.shockwave.pdfium.PdfiumCore.newDocument(PdfiumCore.java:135)
at com.github.barteksc.pdfviewer.source.UriSource.createDocument(UriSource.java:38)
at com.github.barteksc.pdfviewer.DecodingAsyncTask.doInBackground(DecodingAsyncTask.java:49)
at com.github.barteksc.pdfviewer.DecodingAsyncTask.doInBackground(DecodingAsyncTask.java:25)
at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java:333)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1162)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:636)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
** Activity (main) Pause, UserClosed = false **
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the other hand, I try to test other old version which at link:
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/pdf-view-show-pdf-files-in-your-own-app.54737/

but fail to find Library Files, and if can Example code.

Hope to solve the above error.
and/or Hope to find running example and requested library,

Thanks on advance,
Best regards

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
on the other hand
they are NOT related even if they share the same libraryname.
Both are depending on another Githubproject. The last one is from 2015. There will be no further updates on this lib.

I have an error at runing the App
i tried to run the example app on my Device (device is running Android 9)
The Example is working here.

Upvote 0

Adamdam

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear Mr.DonManfred,

Really many thanks for your reply and interest,

Regarding to PDFViewer at link
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/pdfium-pdfview2.102756/

I tested it with many mobiles and one of them Samsung Note-8 (Android 8), the above error occurred every time.
Can I find apk file to test it direct, may I have a problem of compiler setting or missing in one library,..

about the second Library (which at 2015) I try to find this library but I failed to find it, please if you have dirrect link to download this library may it work with sufficient level instead of the new one (of 2019, i.e. above one).

I only need to open pdf file with zooming option and its good if i get the position of click.

Hope to find
- apk file of your library of 2019
- Library file for your product of 2015

best regards

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Adamdam

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear Sir

I tested this code (download from this link : https://xfl.jp/ZdquKT )
and I put the additional file :
android-pdf-viewer.aar , Pdfium.aar , PDFium.xml and PDFium.jar into B4X Library folder , that is right ???

Please, Can you compile the project and test apk file ?

Best regards

Upvote 0

Adamdam

Licensed User
Longtime User
Great Mr.DonManfred,

Thanks for your interest.

so, why it give me this error at running the App:

** Activity (main) Create, is First = true **
** Activity (main) Resume **
onError()
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for long com.shockwave.pdfium.PdfiumCore.nativeOpenDocument(int, java.lang.String) (tried Java_com_shockwave_pdfium_PdfiumCore_nativeOpenDocument and Java_com_shockwave_pdfium_PdfiumCore_nativeOpenDocument__ILjava_lang_String_2)
at com.shockwave.pdfium.PdfiumCore.nativeOpenDocument(Native Method)
at com.shockwave.pdfium.PdfiumCore.newDocument(PdfiumCore.java:135)
at com.github.barteksc.pdfviewer.source.UriSource.createDocument(UriSource.java:38)
at com.github.barteksc.pdfviewer.DecodingAsyncTask.doInBackground(DecodingAsyncTask.java:49)
at com.github.barteksc.pdfviewer.DecodingAsyncTask.doInBackground(DecodingAsyncTask.java:25)
at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java:333)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1162)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:636)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
** Activity (main) Pause, UserClosed = false **

Where I put the additional file :
android-pdf-viewer.aar , Pdfium.aar , PDFium.xml and PDFium.jar into B4X Library folder , that is right ???

there is any modification in manifest file or any other file must be consider ????

Thanks on advance,
Best regards

Upvote 0