B4A Library PersianCalendarView

It is a "shortcut" wrap for this Github project. My interest was purely to get the Arabic / Persian characters / numbers to display - whether they are correct is another question altogether. But I have done it the way I understand it - thanks to @Erel's posting here (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/persian-characters-in-java-project.79035/#post-500773)

Posting:
1. B4A sample project
2. B4A lib files (PersianCalendarViewLibFiles.zip) - copy them to your additional libs folder
3. resourse.zip - extract and copy the folder and its contents to be on the same folder level as that of the B4A project's /Files and /Objects folders.
4. OtherLibFiles.zip - extract them and copy them to your additional libs folder.
5. DemoRes.zip and LibRes.zip - extract and copy the folders and thier contents to be on the same folder level as that of the B4A project's /Files and /Objects folders.
6. You will need a most recent version of android-support-v4.jar in you additional libs folder
7. The Java code
8. PersianCalendarViewLibFiles.zip - extract and copy the jar and xml to your additional library folder.
9.fonts.zip - extract the folder and copy the folder and its contents to be a subfolder of the B4A /Files folder

Note:
a. Using B4A version 6.50.
b. AppCompat should be enabled (it should show as V6.50 with the .aar file that is included))

You should get this:

How to change/amend it and what it is saying (and if correct) - I leave that up to you...

Click on a date and fling it left / right. See the toast messages (no idea what they are saying).

Attachments

• TheJavaCode.zip
    29.8 KB · Views: 457
  • OtherLibFiles.zip
    349.7 KB · Views: 490
  • resource.zip
    423 bytes · Views: 441
  • b4aPersianCalendarView.zip
    8 KB · Views: 477
  • LibRes.zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 442
  • DemoRes.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 446
  • PersianCalendarViewLibFiles.zip
    45 KB · Views: 487
  • fonts.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:
hi, in my computer i have a lot of bug
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
java.lang.RuntimeException: Font asset not found fonts/NotoNaskhArabic-Regular.ttf
at android.graphics.Typeface.createFromAsset(Typeface.java:947)
at ir.mirrajabi.persiancalendar.core.PersianCalendarHandler.initTypeface(PersianCalendarHandler.java:123)
at ir.mirrajabi.persiancalendar.core.PersianCalendarHandler.setFont(PersianCalendarHandler.java:131)
at ir.mirrajabi.persiancalendar.core.adapters.MonthAdapter.onBindViewHolder(MonthAdapter.java:177)
at ir.mirrajabi.persiancalendar.core.adapters.MonthAdapter.onBindViewHolder(MonthAdapter.java:19)
at android.support.v7.widget.RecyclerView$Adapter.onBindViewHolder(RecyclerView.java:6310)
at android.support.v7.widget.RecyclerView$Adapter.bindViewHolder(RecyclerView.java:6343)
at android.support.v7.widget.RecyclerView$Recycler.tryBindViewHolderByDeadline(RecyclerView.java:5289)
at android.support.v7.widget.RecyclerView$Recycler.tryGetViewHolderForPositionByDeadline(RecyclerView.java:5552)
at android.support.v7.widget.RecyclerView$Recycler.getViewForPosition(RecyclerView.java:5394)
at android.support.v7.widget.RecyclerView$Recycler.getViewForPosition(RecyclerView.java:5390)
at android.support.v7.widget.LinearLayoutManager$LayoutState.next(LinearLayoutManager.java:2149)
at android.support.v7.widget.GridLayoutManager.layoutChunk(GridLayoutManager.java:556)
at android.support.v7.widget.LinearLayoutManager.fill(LinearLayoutManager.java:1496)
at android.support.v7.widget.LinearLayoutManager.onLayoutChildren(LinearLayoutManager.java:593)
at android.support.v7.widget.GridLayoutManager.onLayoutChildren(GridLayoutManager.java:170)
at android.support.v7.widget.RecyclerView.dispatchLayoutStep2(RecyclerView.java:3537)
at android.support.v7.widget.RecyclerView.dispatchLayout(RecyclerView.java:3266)
at android.support.v7.widget.RecyclerView.onLayout(RecyclerView.java:3798)
at android.view.View.layout(View.java:22415)
at android.view.ViewGroup.layout(ViewGroup.java:6594)
at android.widget.RelativeLayout.onLayout(RelativeLayout.java:1083)
at android.support.v4.view.ViewPager.onLayout(ViewPager.java:1795)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.layoutChildren(FrameLayout.java:323)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.onLayout(FrameLayout.java:261)
at android.widget.LinearLayout.setChildFrame(LinearLayout.java:1812)
at android.widget.LinearLayout.layoutVertical(LinearLayout.java:1656)
at android.widget.LinearLayout.onLayout(LinearLayout.java:1565)
at android.support.v7.widget.ActionBarOverlayLayout.onLayout(ActionBarOverlayLayout.java:437)
at android.widget.LinearLayout.setChildFrame(LinearLayout.java:1812)
at android.widget.LinearLayout.layoutVertical(LinearLayout.java:1656)
at android.widget.LinearLayout.onLayout(LinearLayout.java:1565)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.layo
Message longer than Log limit (4000). Message was truncated.
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

pleas help me what is this ?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
pleas help me what is this ?
The error is clear
java.lang.RuntimeException: Font asset not found fonts/NotoNaskhArabic-Regular.ttf
The font is missing

Recheck the example and how it is implemented here

Follow the instructions:

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

mojkodaba

how show number days month in the my view(example array af Lables)?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…