Share My Creation Pixel Knight (Box2d)

hi

i am very happy to release my first Box2d (libgdx) game.
This is by far the best game i did. i am using 100% libgdx so NO android views are used in this game.
i use only libgdx actors and lgstage,..

for the physics i am using box2d. box2d is a very powerful tool if you know how to work with it.
there are a lot tutorials in the net and @Informatix wrapped this lib so good that you almost copy past any c++ or java code.

THIS IS THE BETA VERSION. so please help me test it and find bugs. i have implemented all stuff i wanted before i started this game expect of 1 part that i am working on it. (allow the user to buy swords from a shop with the coins he has selected)

i want to thank a lot to @Informatix, @melonZgz, @wonder, @andymc and anyone else that help me with this game.
it took me 3 weeks to make it and i am really proud of it :):):)

please download the game and tell me what you think:

link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=www.sagital.pknight

Have Fun :)

icon2bigS.png

Last edited:

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User
You changed icon as well ? :)
[EDIT] Oh sorry, icon is the same, but one on the google play is different

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
btw i have also implemented a new CHEAT (the "You are the MASTER" Cheat) which will unlock all Levels and give you 9999 coins. ;)

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i just updated the screenshots in the google play store + uploaded a new video (check out post #1 for the vid)

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice @ilan

I had a look at the video. I am not a native English speaker but I think the following sentences are wrong:

"find the tresure" should be "find the treasure"

"watch out the enemies" should be "watch out for the enemies"

PS: When clicking on your link, I also get a message saying that the app is not yet available in my country (Italy). Maybe it's because you just published it and some more time is required??

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes only on the store. do you think i should use it also for the app icon?
I don't know, I like the current icon on the device.
btw i have also implemented a new CHEAT
Any hints? :D

On Youtube video tittle is missing one ")" it says "Pixel Knight (Android" If I'm not wrong.
You made much improvements in what was already nice game, I like it. Good job man.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
"find the tresure" should be "find the treasure"

"watch out the enemies" should be "watch out for the enemies"

thanx i will fix that.

PS: When clicking on your link, I also get a message saying that the app is not yet available in my country (Italy). Maybe it's because you just published it and some more time is required??

yes thats true i just publish it again and should be soon available.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
On Youtube video tittle is missing one ")" it says "Pixel Knight (Android" If I'm not wrong.

yes i will add an ")" to the title but i will anyway need to upload a new video because of spelling mistakes (see post #105)

You made much improvements in what was already nice game, I like it.

yes i have improved a lot the game incl. old levels. i also added new cool stuff like moving the camera by dragging your finger on the screen. this will help you to look for enemies that are out of the view range.

Good job man.

thank you :)

Widget

Licensed User
Longtime User
I watched the video and all I can say is WOW! Quite an accomplishment in only 3 weeks. Give yourself a big pat on the back.

You said you used libgdx and Box2d. What percentage of the code was B4A and what role did B4A play in the game? (excuse the pun). In other words, what was the B4A code doing, in general terms?

TIA

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I watched the video and all I can say is WOW! Quite an accomplishment in only 3 weeks. Give yourself a big pat on the back.

You said you used libgdx and Box2d. What percentage of the code was B4A and what role did B4A play in the game? (excuse the pun). In other words, what was the B4A code doing, in general terms?

TIA

hi,

libgdx and box2d are "only" libs. the game it self is done 100% in b4a.
i use libgdx for the rendering part (very powerful) and box2d for the physics but everything is written in b4a.