Android Question Play console warnings

Mostez

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've got these warning messages while trying to upload application new release, for warning 1, my application is a free app, please advice.
TIA

Warning

You must complete the advertising ID declaration before you can release an app that targets Android 13 (API 33). We'll use this declaration to provide safeguards in Play Console to accommodate changes to advertising ID in Android 13.
Apps targeting Android 13 or above and use advertising ID must include the com.google.android.gms.permission.AD_ID permission in the manifest.

2 MESSAGES FOR VERSION CODE 12

Warning
There is no deobfuscation file associated with this App Bundle. If you use obfuscated code (R8/proguard), uploading a deobfuscation file will make crashes and ANRs easier to analyze and debug. Using R8/proguard can help reduce app size. Learn More

Warning
This App Bundle contains native code, and you've not uploaded debug symbols. We recommend you upload a symbol file to make your crashes and ANRs easier to analyze and debug. Learn More

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I've got these warning messages while trying to upload application new release, for warning 1, my application is a free app, please advice.
TIA

Warning

You must complete the advertising ID declaration before you can release an app that targets Android 13 (API 33). We'll use this declaration to provide safeguards in Play Console to accommodate changes to advertising ID in Android 13.
Apps targeting Android 13 or above and use advertising ID must include the com.google.android.gms.permission.AD_ID permission in the manifest.
Did you use Firebase/Admob in your free app?
Check the permissions in the Logs tab in the IDE and search to "com.google.android.gms.permission.AD_ID".
2 MESSAGES FOR VERSION CODE 12

Warning
There is no deobfuscation file associated with this App Bundle. If you use obfuscated code (R8/proguard), uploading a deobfuscation file will make crashes and ANRs easier to analyze and debug. Using R8/proguard can help reduce app size. Learn More
I just ignore this warning.

Warning
This App Bundle contains native code, and you've not uploaded debug symbols. We recommend you upload a symbol file to make your crashes and ANRs easier to analyze and debug. Learn More
I don't have this message.

Upvote 0