Play encrypted video on all platforms (Android, IOS, OSX, Win)

Seigarovaa

You need to encrypt the video in any way once (for example, Clear Key, AES) and play it on all platforms without decrypting it to disk, decryption must be in memory and playback must also be from memory, you can use native tools or strong tools. Only simple examples are needed. We will agree on the payment. I am waiting for your suggestions. Thanks.

MichalK73

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Trust you’re keeping good.

Surely, we can assist you on your requirements.

Please Reach me on my Email- [email protected], Skype - cis.seth

Regards,
Seth

Hello there,
Hope you're doing good.

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach me at [email protected] or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Luis

Do you write code in B4X?
Because I can see from your domain that you work at Cyber Infrastructure Inc. https://www.cisin.com/ and have no information that they are writing code in B4X.
Or are you just looking for something to write in something else?

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you write code in B4X?
Because I can see from your domain that you work at Cyber Infrastructure Inc. https://www.cisin.com/ and have no information that they are writing code in B4X.
Or are you just looking for something to write in something else?
Good question...
I see these common responses to almost all job offers posted. Somewhat like a bot...

Without B4X code, how can the purchaser support, down the line, what he paid for to be created on his own?

WTF?

Ibrahim Saleh

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Seigarovaa,
I myself have been working on a project like you mention and was able to make a production-level app for B4J. I used HttpServer to create a local server to stream the encrypted video stream and decrypt it on memory and feed it to a video player. Altho the process is very similar on all platforms there are some changes and as so I was not able to replicate my success on B4A or B4I. I'm happy to talk more. Email me on @ [email protected]

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
You need to encrypt the video in any way once (for example, Clear Key, AES) and play it on all platforms without decrypting it to disk, decryption must be in memory and playback must also be from memory, you can use native tools or strong tools. Only simple examples are needed. We will agree on the payment. I am waiting for your suggestions. Thanks.
a quick question why don't you do it like this :
1- read the bytes from the file
2- add 10 extra bytes (in the middle of the bytes array) in the bytes you read previously
3- save the bytes to a file
4- create a viewer and start reading the bytes from the file without reading the extra 10 bytes you added previously

this way this video will never play again unless you remove the bytes
and of course only your app is able to play it because only you know where the extra bytes are.

very very simple solution to your problem but i think it's effective :)

Ibrahim Saleh

Licensed User
Longtime User
@sfsameer Your solution is good if you are not that much keen on keeping the data secure. But it easily breachable if someone has knowledge about software programming and wants to secure data. That is why what I suggested is the standard in handling Encrypted video without the need to decrypt the file into storage.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
@sfsameer Your solution is good if you are not that much keen on keeping the data secure. But it easily breachable if someone has knowledge about software programming and wants to secure data. That is why what I suggested is the standard in handling Encrypted video without the need to decrypt the file into storage.
You could also put a timestamp on the video or image and in the reader app check the timestamp and if it's longer than it should be then the file will be deleted.
there a lot of modifications you could make to this "solution"
and to be honest it's not the perfect solution but it gets the job done, just like Tor browser, it's secure because it changes the browser data every time it's launched of by a time span.

In the end it's just a suggestion :)

Last edited: