Android Question please help me!

LaCe12

how can i solve this error?
1676904982795.png

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Compressor-2.1.0.aar is either not in your B4A additional library folder or you are not referring to it in your B4A project via #AdditionalJar (or both of them. Do you have a wrapper for Compressor or intending to make use of JavaObject or inline Java code to use the compressor aar?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
And please.... Give threads a meaningful title.
It will help who know the solution to see your request and it will help other people with the same problem in the future while searching in the forum.

Upvote 0

LaCe12

Compressor-2.1.0.aar is either not in your B4A additional library folder or you are not referring to it in your B4A project via #AdditionalJar (or both of them. Do you have a wrapper for Compressor or intending to make use of JavaObject or inline Java code to use the compressor aar?
nothing have compressor-2.1.0.aar of this b4a libraries how to fix this? thank you soo much to reply me
btw i was download a source code of app using b4a for educational purposes

Upvote 0

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
For the ARImagecompressor, I need the author grant me access to download it, so I can't test your project right now.

Maybe you need this library?

Upvote 0

LaCe12

For the ARImagecompressor, I need the author grant me access to download it, so I can't test your project right now.

Maybe you need this library?

i will give you copy of arimagecompressor

Upvote 0

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, I can't help more. I get the same error, the compressor-2.1.0.aar can be downloaded from here
But, after all, you get another error relating to rxandroid-2.0.1.aar, probably some of the libraries you're using have some lost dependencies

Upvote 0