Please Include Some Sort Of Help File

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
HI...

First I want to appologise to EREL for doing this, and to the Basic4PPc community, but it had to be done....

PLEASE INCLUDE SOME SORT OF HELP WITH YOUR APP, either a helpfile, in whatever format, or a brief description on usage...

IF You search the apps posted here, you'll notice that there is almost always arequest about how the apps work...

Of course, the designer who created it knows, but we are just having our first exeprience with it, don't exactly known what it should do, what paramentes to input, what results to expect...

bdiscount

Licensed User
help

I agree there should be atleast some rudimentary instructions. I just tried a launch program as a trial and couldn't use it so its gone. I realize its as hard to setup a help as the developement. But its a necessity.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Despite my recomendation, there are still being posted apps without any kind of help file or instrution of use....

How are we suposed to know how it works, what does the application do, etc...?

A clear example is the new post "Towers of Hanoi Special Edition"....

I'm familiar with the original game, but I just can figure out what to do in this game....
Anothjer example is the "DocLaunch", wich is suposed to "small app to launch your favorite documents using your favorite application."
But to acconplish it? what are the settings expected by the program???

So once Again I Ask Of You...

PLEASE INCLUDE SOME SORT OF HELP FILE/INSTRUCTIONS

PS. Please dont take this personally, my word are not laws, just recomendations.

This way we may commment on each others apps. knowing what they should do, we better can suggest new aproaches or recomendations...

Last edited: