Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-28-13-48-16.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-28-13-48-16.png
    433.1 KB · Views: 3,407

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Uh, I don't know what to say but :D...

Oh, while in 'Super Mode' maybe move the timer to the upper left or something and not in the middle of the screen.

Last edited:

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well.... it runs very smooth, and is an original game concept!

Original games concepts are difficult to do, so well done on that!

I'd say my only real advice, would be to increase the speed the ground moves at, iti seems to be moving at half the speed that the fences/pots do, so maybe fix that.

I've finished writing my space invaders clone for now, I'll come back to it sometime in the future. I'm now writing an endless 2D runner that will form the basis of a platform game engine using libGDX. I'll release the source code for the runner at the end of next week, what ever shape the game's in.

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well.... it runs very smooth, and is an original game concept!

Original games concepts are difficult to do, so well done on that!

I'd say my only real advice, would be to increase the speed the ground moves at, iti seems to be moving at half the speed that the fences/pots do, so maybe fix that.

I've finished writing my space invaders clone for now, I'll come back to it sometime in the future. I'm now writing an endless 2D runner that will form the basis of a platform game engine using libGDX. I'll release the source code for the runner at the end of next week, what ever shape the game's in.
Thanks Andy - I'll take a look at that ground speed. I also ported it to iOS using the new SpriteKit functionality available in iOS7 & it runs pretty well on that platform too. Actually, I found developing with SpriteKit easier than libGDX - one reason being that SpriteKit has all the physics & collision detection built in.

- Colin.