Possibly Looking for B4a and B4i Developers for a project

miker2069

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, I figured I would try this forum to explore the possibility of engaging a B4i and B4a developer. I have an idea for an app that I'd like to bring to market. While I could try to do it all myself, I'm trying to possibly shorten the window and have portions of it outsourced and developed externally.

At a minimum, I would like to outsource the following:
  • The login flow (logging into the app, authentication against cloud server), once authenicated, the users can stay logged in whether they are connected to internet or not and use the app
  • Screen transition flow. Designing screen/page transitions (i.e., from login page, to main page, to say form1 page, to form2 page, etc. etc. etc.). Data will be collected between screen and persisted between pages.
  • Pull and Push data to/from a cloud repository.

Obviously proficiency with B4a and B4i are a must. Someone with a couple years of experience in B4a and/or B4i. I am open to having seperate B4a and B4i devs working concurrently.
  • Working with and consuming web services is a requirement.
  • Consuming and persisting data to a cloud database is a requirement (I will most likely end up using Azure for my cloud DB). Everything will be done abstracted and done via web-services.\
  • Should have a good idea for clean layout of forms. I do have screen sketches of most of the app from which the pages/forms can be built from.
I know this is a bit vague, but would like to get some feelers on availability, your rate (or if you would submit a fix bid once you have more info).

I can be reached at [email protected]

Thank You!

Mike