Android Question Problem in Debug mode

HammerZeta

Licensed User
Hello

I was doing a library with version 8.80 Beta and everything worked fine in Debug and Release mode, until suddenly, although the CallSub2 call is made, the subroutine that receives the event does not run. Thinking that it is a problem with the Beta version, I uninstall it and install version 8.5, as there are problems with the program and I think it is because it is written in a higher version, I created a new project in version 8.5 and I copied the routines and classes of the program. But there is still a problem, in Debug mode when executing the program it does "Copying updated assets files (1)" but it seems that it is not copied because it shows the error:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create service b4a.example.starter: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/b4a.example/files/virtual_assets/layout1.bal : open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)

This same problem appears in other programs that I have tried, it does not find the files that it copies. This only happens in Debug mode, in Release mode the program works correctly.

Now I can not test the programs in Debug mode, can you help me?

A greeting.

HammerZeta

Licensed User
Thanks Erel

I just received the email notifying me of the release of version 8.80

I will try what you say with the new version, but this problem is with all the programs that I have tried, not only with the last one.

I will tell you the result.

A greeting.

Upvote 0

HammerZeta

Licensed User
Hello

Erel, I installed the v8.80, tested the program and the problem of the files no longer appears.

Thank you

Happy New Year to all

Upvote 0