Android Question Problem with NiceSpinner

strupp01

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have created a small test program with the library "NiceSpinner". Unfortunately, this crashes with error message.
upload_2017-6-10_13-45-26.png

Who can help find the error?

Attachments

• Test_NiceSpinner.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 230

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In the forum you will find so many alternatives, do a search

Upvote 0

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have created a small test program with the library "NiceSpinner". Unfortunately, this crashes with error message.
View attachment 56528

Who can help find the error?
You are missing the resource files that are included in the project. Maybe when you extract it the READ ONLY property was removed and the files in the /Objects/res folder was deleted. Make sure they are set to READ ONLY before running the B4A project. Very simple...

Upvote 0

strupp01

Licensed User
Longtime User
OK, now it works:). Was not so clear to me that I had to exchange the directory "res".
I can also enter text for each line in the spinner individually or just as an array.
If individually possible please a sample line.

Thanks for the help of everyone.

The label "l1" I do not want to create in the designer but in the code. What do I need to register?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
OK, now it works:). Was not so clear to me that I had to exchange the directory "res".
I can also enter text for each line in the spinner individually or just as an array.

The label "l1" I do not want to create in the designer but in the code. What do I need to register?
I think l1 needs to be added via the designer. Check @Erel posting for this if you want to make use of the icons, etc.

Text needs to be added via an array as far as what I remember.

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

I told you already...resource drawable in folder object/res ..:confused::confused:

Upvote 0