Problemas para instalar Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 261

Leomar_NS

Licensed User
Longtime User
Tive um problema com meu computador e só não perdi tudo porque o HD esta com duas partições.
Eu estava usando o B4A 9.30 funcionando 100% com o Windows 7
Foi necessário trocar o HD e começar tudo do zero.
Instale o Windows 7.
Quando tentei instar o Java recebi o seguinte erro: Erro Interno 61003
A unica referencia que encontrei na NET foi:
Erro interno do kit de desenvolvimento Java 61003 - Stack Overflow stackoverflow.com
E não obtive nenhuma solução nas pesquisas.
Em consequência fiz nova instalação do B4A para a versão 8.30, mesmo assim não funciona pois apresenta a falta de uma DLL:
1598671990016.png

Se alguém pode me ajudar eu agradeço. Estou com tudo parado.

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is your .net framework upto date? You can find the link on the B4A download page in the Q&A section.

Also, try and download B4A v10, it's free.

Another solution is to google api-ms-crt.......dll, then copy it to your windows system 32 folder or search for vcruntime and download from Microsoft

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nothing to with .NET, Java doesn't use it. That is the standard Visual C++ language redistributable runtime library of which there are many versions as Microsoft tend to update it with each version of Visual Studio. As you have WIndows 7 it is likely that Java requires a later version than installed. You need to find the 32 or 64 bit version of that and install it. You probably need the exact version Java was compiled against. I think that is the Visual Studio 2015 version. It doesn't harm to have several installed at the same time. I have five versions in Control Panel -> Programs and Features on my Windows 10 machine.

You could try this
or here