B4X Projects Launcher is a must-have application for every Developer.
What B4X Projects Launcher Does:
1. Creates new projects with application names in its own directory
**Option to save all projects together in Main directory**
2. Sets package names for new projects automatically using your application (project name)
3. Starts the projects for you for the first time without going to the directory
Changelog for Version 1.20 (19/08/2020)
1. Folder Structure now simplied (B4A, B4J, B4i, B4R)
2. Existing projects can be opened and added to the recent list.
3. Other Minor improvements and bug fixes
Download Version 1.20 Here
Changelog for Version 1.10 (27/01/2020)
1. Option to open Recent project(Last opened project)
2. Option to open an Existing project from other locations on a users computer
3. New/Edited package name saved automatically and loaded upon new project creation
4. Option to add a description to projects added
5. Duplicated Projects names are renamed with a number eg. HelloWorld, HelloWorld1, HelloWorld2
6. All projects created with the Launcher are Listed and can be opened with a Double Click
7. Option to Upload Base IDE Files into the Launcher. When there is a new version of the IDE, the user can use this option to upload skeleton files into the launcher. Instructions included on how to upload base files. Also, custom modules, files, icons which users will like to see upon the creation of new projects can also be uploaded here.
8. Added Tray Icon for quick launch.
9. Projects are now created based on platform (IDE) installed on a users machine. Example, if you do not have B4i installed, you cant create B4i Projects.
10. Other minor bug fixes.
Thanks to all suggestion and inputs. Kindly download with the link below
It Address issues raised here and many others
58.6 KB Views: 445