susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I will wait for premium bundle.

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is it tomorrow yet??

Slightly off topic, But I would pay for a library that definitely downloads files!! I never have a problem on windows but on Android when my server is busy, And especially the distance from the server seems to have an effect! for example a 300mb file stored on my server in the UK, always downloads for me, but ppl in europe say the download sometimes fails and people in china say the download mostly fails! I have battled this for about a year now. and the solution i came up with was 4 servers! if the first fails it goes to server 2 and so on. The last server in the list is Amazons S3 Bucket and that works well but is becoming more and more expensive. For me being able to detect the failure and resume the download would be great, I have seen a class but was unsure how to integrate it into my code, So if anyone can make a lib! and maybe add it to a bundle! ;)

Thanks

Aidy

Last edited:

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Using the ArchiverPlusZip library and I can confirm so far it is GREAT! Seems much faster and more robust than the standard archiver Lib! It only required minimal code modification! Cant wait to try the rest of the bundle!

Thanks for this

Aidy