ProBundle price ?

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Okay, the minimum donation will be 20 euros. If the bundle becomes popular, I will add ArchiverPlus7z and ArchiverPlusRar.
Ok, when will we can get it?

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Here's the final offer:

For 20 euros, you will get all the libraries but not the guide "Protect My App".
For 30 euros, you will get all the libraries + the guide (I included more information; it describes now in details how your application can be cracked) + ArchiverPlus7z and ArchiverPlusUnRar when they are done (not soon).

ProBundle should be available on sunday.

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
:(
The previous offer with guide "Protect My App" and without 7z and Rar was more attractive to me.

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Here's the final offer:

For 20 euros, you will get all the libraries but not the guide "Protect My App".

Does that mean ArchiverPlus7z and ArchiverPlusUnRar are included in the 20 euros package when it gets released ?

when they are done (not soon).
When you say 'not soon' do you have a ETA on when not soon is ?

I have purchased your ULV and are very happy with it and I am sure these libs are just as good and will be interested to use some of these new libs in my next project.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

cimperia

Licensed User
Longtime User
Why not offer a third option?

If you bought the 20€ package, you could offer the option of acquiring at a later date the "Protect My App" pdf + the 2 archive libraries for an extra 10€.

I think most would be happy with this.

ArminKH

great job @Informatix i'll bought this professional bundle soon..when i become ready to develop my next app
thank u for your hard work
damet garm

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, Im very interested in the Archiver ones! as the Archiver lib is causing me a major headache! the problem is ZIPS from windows where some filenames seem to contain foreign charachters or maybe the path is too deep! but using winzip everything zips! but the archiver lib fails to extract. with an error usually (out of memory) the zips I work with contain on average 20,000-30,000 files some of these are 0byte some are large.

The only solution I have found is to FTP the files to my tablet then zip in ES-Explorer and then send back to PC and upload to FTP. this is OK except my Android devices can take upto 3 hours to zip the files! luckily Archiver lib does unzip them!

So your Archive libs! do they work better than the standard archiver lib!

Also YES 30euros seems fair! YOU have done the work, and created something worth buying!

Thanks

Aidy

Laurent95

Licensed User
Longtime User
I completely agree.

Hi Frederic,
It's just my idea, but for a third offer, an extension to 7.5€ with, the Guide of hack, and at choice, the Zip or Rar library would be more interesting.
I think it's not needed to have both libraries at same time, your point of view ?

Can you say what is ready right now, even if all libraries are not ? (EDIT: I'm a bit lost now).
I had donate you 30€ in waiting.
If you're agree with this thirds alternate option, we'll know to find a deal.
For my part i would prefer to have the Zip compress library, who's the most used at my idea.

And it seems you will get a lot of work if ever you plan to distribute a libraries bundle for games, that would be very interesting. :)

Regards.

Salut Frédéric,
C'est juste mon idée, mais une troisième offre avec une extension de 7,5€, avec le guide du hack, et au choix, la librairie Zip ou Rar serait plus intéressant.
Je pense qu'il est pas nécessaire d'avoir les deux bibliothèques en même temps, ton point de vue ?

Peux-tu dire ce qui est prêt en ce moment, même si toutes les librairies ne le sont pas ? (EDIT: Suis un peu paumé là)
Je t'ai fait un don de 30€ dans l'attente.
Si tu es d'accord avec cette troisième option alternative, nous saurons trouver un accord.
Pour ma part je préfèrerai avoir la libraire Zip, qui est la plus utilisée à mon idée.

Et il semble que tu auras beaucoup de travail si jamais tu envisages de distribuer un bundle de librairies pour les jeux, ce serait très intéressant. :)

Cordialement.

Laurent

Last edited:

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Frederic,
It's just my idea, but for a third offer, an extension to 7.5€ with, the Guide of hack, and at choice, the Zip or Rar library would be more interesting.
I think it's not needed to have both libraries at same time, your point of view ?

Can you say what is ready right now, even if all libraries are not ? (EDIT: I'm a bit lost now).
I had donate you 30€ in waiting.
If you're agree with this thirds alternate option, we'll know to find a deal.
For my part i would prefer to have the Zip compress library, who's the most used at my idea.

And it seems you will get a lot of work if ever you plan to distribute a libraries bundle for games, that would be very interesting. :)

Regards.

Salut Frédéric,
C'est juste mon idée, mais une troisième offre avec une extension de 7,5€, avec le guide du hack, et au choix, la librairie Zip ou Rar serait plus intéressant.
Je pense qu'il est pas nécessaire d'avoir les deux bibliothèques en même temps, ton point de vue ?

Peux-tu dire ce qui est prêt en ce moment, même si toutes les librairies ne le sont pas ? (EDIT: Suis un peu paumé là)
Je t'ai fait un don de 30€ dans l'attente.
Si tu es d'accord avec cette troisième option alternative, nous saurons trouver un accord.
Pour ma part je préfèrerai avoir la libraire Zip, qui est la plus utilisée à mon idée.

Et il semble que tu auras beaucoup de travail si jamais tu envisages de distribuer un bundle de librairies pour les jeux, ce serait très intéressant. :)

Cordialement.

Laurent
No, there will be only two options (20 and 30) and the possibility to upgrade.
The bundle will be released before sunday. Everything is done. I'm currently testing.
Thank you for your donation.

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just tested with a zip containing 12929 files for an uncompressed size of 321 563 948 bytes. On my Moto G, unzipping them took a bit less than 10 minutes.

Hi the error doesn't relate to the size of the zip. but some error in how it processes it. so much so that I was looking to pay someone to write a new one. it is OK if the zip originates on Android but if it is created on a PC the zip fails (but only if the zip contains certain characters in the file names like "é" but if i compress on Android it works!

How much for just your Zip one?

Thanks

Aidy

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I added a very useful class to DataCollection for the release to come: CollectionSerializer. It can convert to bytes (or from bytes) any collection of the library, but also your maps, lists and arrays. Coupled with FastIO, it's a lot faster than RandomAccessFile. It can be combined with ArchiverPlusZip to directly zip to disk your sets of data. My classes are fully serializable so you can include a collection inside another collection inside another collection, etc., and convert the whole to bytes. It's not possible with Map.