Android Question QRCodesReader View problem

Fillmore

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I tried to integrate qr code reader in a project.
It doesn't work...
When I click on "Scanner les Balises" Qrcode reader is not working and the appli crash down when I click on "Stop Scan"...

If someone have an idea...

Thanks a lot.

Fred

Attachments

• compass-GPS-qrcode reader.zip
    381.9 KB · Views: 157

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have tested QRCodeReaderView on 3 devices - KitKat, Lollipop, and Marshmallow. It is working on all 3 OS versions. The problem you are having seems to be related to your B4A code. Can you run QRCodeReaderView on its own and is it then working?

Upvote 0

Fillmore

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, your project works well. Mine is crashing. Certainly due to my code, but I don't no where...

Thanks for your answer !

Fred

Upvote 0

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Johan,

Can it be a problem with the manifest ?

Thanks

Fred
Fred, I think you should maybe use the scanner project as the base to start working from and build your app around it and then test every step that you are adding to make sure the scanner is still starting. Your project is quite cumbersome to work through to try and find where it goes wrong. When I have some time I will look into it but time is unfortunately limited at present.

From memory I don't think there should be any funnies in the B4A manifest unless you have added some additional entries....have not looked at your manifest.

Rgds

Johan

Upvote 0

Fillmore

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Johan,

Thanks for your advice. Will try it.
Seems there is a problem with this line :

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="4" android:targetSdkVersion="23"/>

Version 17 for your project

I will redo from start around your project.

Thanks again.

Fred

Upvote 0