B4R Library rBLEKeyBoard for ESP32

Here's a wrapper for this Arduino library by T-vK. This library allows you to make the ESP32 act as a Bluetooth Keyboard! For more info follow the link.

If you have ever wanted to make your own wireless video editing, audio editing, livestreaming or game keyboard here's your chance.

Use is pretty straight forward. Initialize the object, then call write or press/release to send keys. Use the constants to send non printable and media keys. You can even send battery levels.

Once the ESP32 has started you should see the BT device waiting to be paired. Careful once you are connected as Windows (your OS) will receive all that is being sent and may become hard to control.

This wrapper depends on 8 different .h and .cpp files make sure they all make it to your added libraries folder.

Enjoy

Attachments

• rBLEKeyboard.zip
    10 KB · Views: 362

Mostez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, thanks for sharing this great lib. I would like to ask if you can give a simple code example.
My board type is ESP-32S, I don't know if it will work or not with B4R, what board type should I select?

I tried this example with Arduino IDE and it worked OK with Node32S board selected, but when I tried it with B4R, I get this errors(log file attached)

Thanks

Attachments

• log.zip
    23.3 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

kolbe

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, thanks for sharing this great lib. I would like to ask if you can give a simple code example.
My board type is ESP-32S, I don't know if it will work or not with B4R, what board type should I select?

I tried this example with Arduino IDE and it worked OK with Node32S board selected, but when I tried it with B4R, I get this errors(log file attached)

Thanks

From your log. Don't let the logs scare you.

B4X:
Multiple libraries were found for "WiFi.h"
 Used: C:\Users\Mostez\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\1.0.4\libraries\WiFi
 Not used: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\WiFi
Using library WiFi at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\Mostez\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\1.0.4\libraries\WiFi
Using library WiFiClientSecure at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\Mostez\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\1.0.4\libraries\WiFiClientSecure
Using library BLE at version 1.0.1 in folder: C:\Users\Mostez\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\1.0.4\libraries\BLE
"C:\\Users\\Mostez\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\esp32\\tools\\xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc\\1.22.0-80-g6c4433a-5.2.0/bin/xtensa-esp32-elf-size" -A "D:\\Mostafa\\Programs\\B4R\\BT_KEYPAD\\Objects\\bin/src.ino.elf"
Sketch uses 1334890 bytes (101%) of program storage space. Maximum is 1310720 bytes.
Global variables use 58060 bytes (17%) of dynamic memory, leaving 269620 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 327680 bytes.
text section exceeds available space in board
Sketch too big; see http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#size for tips on reducing it.