iOS Question Read Logs trough cable connection insted of B4i-Bridge

Mike1970

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone, i need to define the offline behaviour of my app, and i need to read the logs with the phone in plane mode.
It's possibile to connect the iPhone to the pc with cable and read from there?

Thanks in advance

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
How do you plan to run B4i-program, when iPhone has no access to network ?
I see two alternative solutions.

1. Compile in a release mode (airplane mode is off). Use B4i-Bridge and install an application. Turn airplane mode on and start an app.
Write your log into a file inside File.DirDocuments. You can show results when a program will run next time. Or simply use Msgbox.

2. When I fixed similar prolem, I compiled in a release mode and ran from XCode instead of B4i-Bridge. To output log, I added NSLog.
Enough simple, but not very comfortable way and can be used for local builder only.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mike1970

Licensed User
Longtime User
How do you plan to run B4i-program, when iPhone has no access to network ?
I see two alternative solutions.

1. Compile in a release mode (airplane mode is off). Use B4i-Bridge and install an application. Turn airplane mode on and start an app.
Write your log into a file inside File.DirDocuments. You can show results when a program will run next time. Or simply use Msgbox.

2. When I fixed similar prolem, I compiled in a release mode and ran from XCode instead of B4i-Bridge. To output log, I added NSLog.
Enough simple, but not very comfortable way and can be used for local builder only.

Thanks Semen, in the end i managed by using msgbox :p
Thanks for the tip

Upvote 0