Android Question Recur event caught by accessibility

catyinwong

Licensed User
Longtime User
I refer to the example here: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...users-with-disabilities-automation-etc.95216/

I am trying to write an app that can run some simple actions on other 3rd party apps. My idea is to capture my actions and study the caught events so that I can use acs.performNodeActionOnViewsWithArgs. However, the details are not enough to make it feasible. :(

Is there an example coding which can do functions like
B4X:
Sub DoEvent(event as string) 'as in what caught in acs_OnAcccessibilityEvent

End sub

'OR

Sub PerformClick(x as int, y as int) ' so as to stimulate a click on the screen regardless whatever view is on that position

End sub

An example of caught event which I want to make it auto by accessibility:

B4X:
my event: EventType: TYPE_VIEW_CLICKED; EventTime: 162109057; PackageName: com.facebook.pages.app; MovementGranularity: 0; Action: 0; ContentChangeTypes: []; WindowChangeTypes: [] [ ClassName: android.view.ViewGroup; Text: [Page1]; ContentDescription: null; ItemCount: -1; CurrentItemIndex: -1; Enabled: true; Password: false; Checked: false; FullScreen: false; Scrollable: false; BeforeText: null; FromIndex: -1; ToIndex: -1; ScrollX: 0; ScrollY: 0; MaxScrollX: 0; MaxScrollY: 0; ScrollDeltaX: -1; ScrollDeltaY: -1; AddedCount: -1; RemovedCount: -1; ParcelableData: null ]; recordCount: 1