Android Question ResponseError. Reason: Internal Server Error, Response: Error 500

Angelo Messina

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, my App which has always worked very well by connecting to the "Agenzia delle Entrate" website by sending payments via a signed xml file, has not worked since 21 November 2022 with an error message:
ResponseError. Reason: Internal ServerError, Response:
returning error 500
Do you have any advice for me?
Thanks in advance
Sincerely

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Angelo Messina

Licensed User
Longtime User
moreover, with a similar program in Windows 11, the "Agenzia delle Entrate" site does not give an error and takes the xml files without problems. so it's something that happens with Apps generated with B4A

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Credo che c’è qualcosa che non va con questa libreria perché il file xml trasmesso al sito direttamente funziona
The library okhttputils works fine.
Look at the inserted parameters that you use to transmit the same and verify that they are present.
Sorry if write in English but we are on the international site

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Another question is the first one you send to the agency ( with App ) or did you send others and suddenly it generated a 500 error?

Upvote 0

Angelo Messina

Licensed User
Longtime User
no after 2 years of error-free transmissions from 21 November the revenue site no longer accepts but responds with a 500 error

Upvote 0

Angelo Messina

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X:
        job1.PutString(apiEndPoint,activateDeviceXmlSigned)                ' Dai documenti: PUT
        job1.GetRequest.SetContentType("activate")
        job1.GetRequest.SetHeader("Accept=","application/xml")

Wait For (job1) JobDone(job1 As HttpJob)
        nCode = job1.Response.StatusCode
        Log(nCode)

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
no after 2 years of error-free transmissions from 21 November the revenue site no longer accepts but responds with a 500 error

So if I understand correctly you have been using the app with okhttputils for two years and has it always gone well?
If so, did you upgrade to B4A?

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, yesterday I did the update, after several tests, but nothing changes
If you did it yesterday but you've had the problem since November 21st then it's not that.
Try sending the request via postman with the same parameters you use in B4A and see what it returns.
It could be that they changed some parameter

Upvote 0