Thanks, I read your "How do they..." #4 tutorial (in French). I think you have a real talent for explaning complicated things in simple terms that are easy to grasp. :icon_clap:
I don't think that a tutorial of worth is necessarily targeted at advanced users. After a while of programming, most of us will certainly have a B4A area of expertise, and then, while not B4A allround-experts like Erel, could very well write a tutorial on what they understand and can do well. With all the helpfulness, friendliness, and resourcefulness here at the forum I imagine even jointly written and revised tutorials might be a possibility.
Moreover, I think it's great that you did it in French (which is, I suppose, your native language). There are some good resources for German-speaking B4A programmers, too, but a couple more tutorials like yours would be a welcome addition.
As for the copyright considerations, I in principle agree with Robert Garstang. But -- maybe because I have never (yet) developed applications that I wanted to sell
-- I hold that copyright laws for immaterial goods based on premises conceived for material goods are both outdated and often abused as a means to suppress or even eliminate competition, and, in turn, better software.
Regards,