Royalty free sprites, tiles and fonts

kruze

Licensed User
Some pixel artwork of mine to use for your projects

Firstly Hiya all, I've recently joined the forum (few days) and have today purchased 6.80 of B4PPC so as a continued member of this community I thought I'd tell you about what I do for a living.

Basically I create graphics for games and have done it professionally since I was 19 and am 38 now so have a few titles under my belt. I have a site which features some of my artwork at www.spicypixel.net so you can see some of the art I've created but more importantly here are two links for some royalty free graphics I've created that I'd like to contribute to this community.

Additionally part of the Creative Commons license states that permission must be granted to be included in any Game Making software I have already granted Cosmigo permission to use them (and other art of mine) in their art package Promotion and as such I formerly grant permission to Anywhere Software to use them also should they desire.

For any other commercial purpose they can be used all I ask is a credit and a link to my site (seems fair I think).

Legal stuff out the way here's the goodies for all you guys to use and abuse :p

GFXLib-Fuzed (sprites, animations and background tiles)
Fontpack - A number of bitmap fonts of varying sizes

Hope these are useful.
Marcus aka kRUZe

Last edited:

IoSonoPiero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello kruze,
thank you for sharing such nice stuff!

I'll give a look to your creations and "abuse" of them!!!

kruze

Licensed User
Anyone need art assets just ask ;)

In addition to the tiles and sprites offered ^ if any of the B4PPC community need any art for their projects feel free to leave me a message and I'll try to help you out. :)

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Kruze, I think that you cannot grasp the kind of rouble you just got into....:)

Most of us, me included, have 95% coding skills and only 5% (Basic) graphic skills...So I bet you will be flooded with "invitations" to some software developing partnerships....:sign0060:

I'am already pondering that myself....:sign0161:

Welcome aboard...

kruze

Licensed User
Haha, I like to keep busy so hopefully it won't be too much of a problem helping out. One thing which can be a pain is having to draw two lots of gfx for differing resolutions but if it has to be done then so be it. I normally draw the larger size first, resize (without aliasing of course) and then retouch. All my art is pixel work so the edges are clean but it can be time consuming. That said I love it :)

Software delvelopment collaborations happily accepted, and thanks for the welcome.