Scribble-DLL?

token

Licensed User
Hello,

is there any library to realize some kind of handwritten-notes app? I tried it with the form-methods and events, but this is to slow.

Many thanks in advance!

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You really should google for things first...
That's what I did and found lots of info, and some interesting dll to try....
Like this one.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My fault Cableguy. Please excuse the stupid question.

Many thanks for your help.

No question is stupid, if we really don't know the answer...But it doesn't hurt to search a bit...

token

Licensed User
No question is stupid, if we really don't know the answer...But it doesn't hurt to search a bit...

To be honest - I have little to no experience in windows-programing. I had not the idea to make a google-search for my question. I've searched for "scribble" and "paint" in this forum, but without success.

With enough reading and searching, erverybody can become an expert in nearly all disciplines, but sometimes it is more simple to ask in an user-forum, at least if there is not allready the same question in the same community.

There are many web-communitys where you can find in nearly every thread angry postings about not enough google search and not to open an extra thread for something and why in the hell someone keeps not his eyes open - for my personal taste, this is much more anyoning than a double post or a question, which has been allready answered.

I can understand the reasons for preventing a forum from beeing flooded bei unneccessary threads, but its not all 1 and 0 in live.

Btw.: Most users who have the same question like me regarding a scribble-app would first search this forum I think. Now, when they do so, they will find this thread and your answer - perhaps usefull, or not?

Many regards!

tsteward

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wanted the same thing a while back.

Here is the program that was my test program. I have enhanced it since but it will get you started.

Regards
Tony

Attachments

• draw.zip
    27.2 KB · Views: 172